LibMaster is an enterprise resource planning system for a library, used to track items owned,orders made, bills paid, and patrons who have borrowed. It comprises a relational database, software to interact with that database, and two graphical user interfaces (one for patrons, one for staff). modules catered in this software are. acquisitions (ordering, receiving, and invoicing Materials) cataloging (classifying and indexing materials) circulation (lending materials to patrons and receiving them back) serials (tracking magazine and newspaper holdings) the OPAC (public interface for users) Each patron and item has a unique ID in the database that allows the LMS to track its activity.
Some of Key Features:
The software has an easy to use Interface.
- It can be used Personal Information System for Students and Staff Members.
- Books can be arranged and easily managed.
- Fine over late deposit of Books can be maintained.
- Library Database can be Backed up whenever desired.
- It has various facilities such as printing of different types of Reports.
- It can keep track of the Magazines and Newspapers in Library and print their Bill Accordingly.
- Fine Settings and Number of Books to be Issued can be changed whenever required.
- Books for Staff Members can be Issued Separately.
- The Institution can also be Divided into Various Departments.
- Complete Records of Book Agencies can be kept.
- You can also Issue/Deposit Books, Digital Media, Magazines and Newspapers.
- Software is fully customizable, various settings and visualization can be changed as desired.
- For making further entries you may need to purchase the full retail version of the software.
LibMastr Library Management System Module:
This software responsible to handle entire issues of library operations.
- Creation of members.
- Defining the circulation rule.
- Purchase order management
- Books stock management.
- Issue and return of books.
- Books Reservation
- Different reports of library, etc.
Sales & Marketing
Parmar Trade Center. Pune 01.
Nigdi Sector 29, Pune 44.
Sunehra Plaza, Thergown, Pune 33.
Office: 020-6500 4008
Cell:702 801 3008